In this lesson, we'll be going over several ways to create content. In this lesson you'll learn how to:
- Set up content feeds in your Inbox.
- Import Posts via Content Feeds.
- Set up an Instagram feed.
- Create posts from user suggested content.
Before you get started, we recommend going through the previous module.
Inbox is one of the most efficient ways to add posts to your content library. In this section you'll learn how to create the different types of content feeds in your Inbox. You can create feeds from Twitter accounts & hashtags, RSS feeds, Instagram hashtags, Facebook and YouTube channels.
- Create an Inbox feed from a twitter account.
- Create an Inbox feed from an RSS feed.
Once you have your content feeds set up, you'll be able to import posts directly to your library from these feeds. In this section you'll learn how to import posts.
- Create a post from one of your Inbox feeds.
In order to create an Instagram feed, an Instagram account has to be linked with your PostBeyond platform. Here you'll learn how to do that.
- Connect an Instagram account to your platform.
- Create an Inbox feed from an Instagram hashtag.
Your end users are a great source of material for the content library. This section will show how to go through and approve user suggested content, and what that looks like in the library.
- Create a post from a user suggested post (if there are no suggested posts yet, suggest a post first)
Continue to the next level here:
Engaging your Users: Level 2- Newsletters