Create a list of queued posts so that you can share even when you are away from the desk!
In this article you will learn:
- What it Means to Queue Posts
- How to Queue
- How to View and Edit Queued Posts
What does it mean to Queue Posts?
On PostBeyond you can create a queue that is a set of predefined times when you would like content to go out. Queueing posts allows you to set a post to be shared at a predefined time whether you are on the platform or not.
OPTION: You can set up as many queueing slots as you want for each platform. When you queue a post to a particular social network, it will be scheduled to be shared in the next available slot.
How to Queue
- In the content library, navigate to any post you would like to queue and click on the icon of the network you want to queue to (due to Facebook's sharing changes, queueing is only available for Twitter and LinkedIn).
2. Personalize your post content and click 'Add to Queue.'
3. Select a day and time that you would like to post to share and select 'Schedule Post':
Once a post has been added to your queue, a little clock icon will appear above the platform shared to on the post:
How to View and Edit Queued Posts
To view queued posts navigate to the Share icon (calendar) at the top right corner of the home page and click on the 'Queue' tab:
To edit any of the queued posts, click on the pencil icon. Please note, this only gives you the ability to edit the queued time. If you would like to edit the post content, you would need to delete the post (clicking the trash can icon beside the pencil) and start over: