In this level, we'll be going over how to suggest posts on desktop. Suggesting posts is a great way to get content published that you think your colleagues would like to share in the content library.
Here you'll learn:
- How to Suggest Content on the Web app
- How to Suggest posts via Browser Extension
In this section, we'll go over how to suggest content on desktop. You can suggest content right from the content library by clicking on the pencil and paper icon in the menu at the top of your screen.
You will be able to suggest an article or photo for your Administrator to review.
- Suggest an article from a blog or website
- Suggest an image
The Browser Extension on Google Chrome allows users to easily suggest content while browsing other websites. In this section, we'll go over how to download the browser extension and how to use it to suggest content.
- Download the PostBeyond Browser Extension
- Suggest article via browser extension