End User Analytics allows you to see how each particular End User is doing on the platform. The End User Analytics page has a list of all of your currently registered End Users and their amount of activity. You can also filter this data by Group by clicking on 'Include users from' at the top left.
You can sort by each of the columns in the table. The columns that appear there are the following:
- Name: The end users' name
- PBI Score: PBI score is the equivalent leaderboard score for users for the timeframe that you are looking at
- Leaderboard: The number of points an End User has earned on the leaderboard since it was last reset
- Shares: How many times a user has shared in the period you're looking at
- Potential Reach: The total potential reach, based on network sizes, of each user and the number of times they have shared
- Clickthroughs: Total number of external clickthroughs in the period
- Likes/Favourites: Total number of external likes & favourites in period
- Comments: Total number of external comments in the period
- Shares/Retweets: Total number of times a user's shared posts were reshared or retweeted
Clicking on any particular user in the table will allow you to get more granular information about that user's analytics, showing which posts that user shared as well as any interaction on that post.