In this article, we will go over the below:
- How to reset your password
- Why you may not be receiving your password recovery email
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from the login page.
Step 1: Click on 'Login with Email'
Step 2: Click 'Forgot Password'
Step 3: Enter your email address and click 'Send Recovery Link'
Step 4: Go to your email and click on the link in the password reset email
Step 5: Enter a new password.
Not receiving the password recovery email?
There could be several reasons why you are not receiving you password recovery email, below are the common errors that might be occurring:
- You are on the wrong login page (usually app.postbeyond.com) and need to go to your company login page. If you do not remember this page, please contact support! We are ready to assist. You can do this by clicking on the bottom-right corner widget or emailing email@example.com
- The email address you have entered is not the same email that is associated with your account on the platform. Sometimes you can have multiple email addresses as companies change this for branding purposes. If this might be the issue, try all email addresses that you are aware of. If you are unable to find success, contact support (clicking on the bottom-right corner widget or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The password reset email is in your spam.