Once you have a post queued or scheduled, you may want to edit when that post is supposed to be shared, or cancel it altogether. You may also want to adjust the caption.
From My Shares
1. Click the My Shares icon at the top of your screen.
2. Click 'Queue' to see your queued and scheduled posts.
3. Find the post you would like to edit the queue for and click the pencil icon to make changes.
4. From here, you can edit...
The scheduled queue time
The scheduled date
Just remember to hit Save Changes
5. lf you would like to stop the queued post from being shared to your network, click the garbage can icon to delete it from your queue.