Users may be requested to provide a HAR file when troubleshooting more complex problems with the PostBeyond support and engineering teams.
What is a HAR file?
It is a recording of the network requests that are generated in your browser.
To generate the HAR file for Chrome
1. In the Google Chrome web browser, go to the page where the issue is occurring.
2. Right-click your screen, and click "Inspect"
3. Select the Network tab.
4. Look for a round Record button (the red dot) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording. Also, make sure that the Preserve log is checked.
5. Click the clear button to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
6. Once cleared, perform the actions that led or replicate the issue that you have been experiencing to produce a log that will contain the error message.
7. To save the log, right-click anywhere within the network requests page and select Save as HAR with Content. OR click the drop-down arrow to Export HAR:
Please send this file to the support team or your CSM.