If you would like to share posts from PostBeyond directly to a Facebook page or LinkedIn company page instead of your personal timeline you can do that, as long as you have access on your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to those pages.
1. Connect your personal networks. Read more about linking your personal networks here.
2. Go to your settings, which can be found by clicking on your name or profile picture in the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down to 'Social Settings' or click on the network you would like to link a company page to.
4. Click 'Unlink' on the network you would like to link a company page to.
5. Click 'Link Company Page
6. Select the company page you would like to link your PostBeyond account.
Once this is completed, you will be able to share posts from the content library directly to the selected page.
- VIDEO: Logging In & Connecting Your Networks
- How to Link Social Networks in the Web App
- How to Unlink Networks