Linking your social media accounts is one of the first things you will have to do in order to be able to share content to your own social networks.
1. If you would like to link your social networks from PostBeyond, first go to your settings, which can be found by clicking on your name or profile picture in the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Next scroll down to 'Social Settings' and click 'Link Twitter/ Facebook/ LinkedIn' to link whichever social network you want to share posts to.
3. If this is the first time you are linking a social network to PostBeyond, you will need to sign in to your selected social network and authorize PostBeyond to use your account. For example, you would connect Twitter by selecting ‘Link Twitter’. Twitter will open up and you’re asked for authorization. Click 'Authorize app' and you’ll be redirected back to the platform.
Now you have connected your PostBeyond account to your social networks and you will be able to share content directly to Twitter, Facebook, and/ or LinkedIn from PostBeyond.
If you have not yet linked your accounts you will be prompted to do so the first time you try and share a post on each of your social networks.
- VIDEO: Logging In & Connecting Your Networks
- How to Link my Company Pages in the Web App
- How to Unlink Networks