An interaction is when a follower, friend or connection in your team's social media network interacts with content the team has shared. The interaction could be a like, favorite, share, retweet, reply, comment or click on a link.
In the dashboard, you can see the total number of interactions on all posts your team has shared via PostBeyond. In this example, 27 interactions have been made with the content that the team has posted in the previous 30 days. We collect the interactions that a post gets for the first two days after the post has been published.
You can modify the time period for what metrics are shown by selecting the time period from the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Who are considered to be active users?
- How to re-engage your users
- How to delete or archive a user
- How to build buzz & awareness (4 email templates)
- How to ask feedback from users with a survey after launch (with sample questions)
- How to modify the time period for which the dashboard statistics is displayed?
- What does "Potential" mean on the dashboard?
- How are the "Top 5 posts" selected to the dashboard?
- What does "shared posts" mean on the platform?
- What does "shares" mean on the dashboard?