The image below explains the three different user roles that can be assigned within the platform. The majority of your team will be set to Users, while you may have certain people assigned as Content Creators to help prepare content for the platform.
1. Manager: Has full view of Manager and User side of the platform.
2. Content Creator: Can access the User view and can also see some areas (Dashboard, Analytics and Inbox) of the Manager view. They can modify content, but they can't make changes to teams, settings or send out email updates.
3. User: Can only see the User view.
The following image details the ways the different user roles function and what their permissions are. You can download a PDF version of this image here or by clicking below.
- Why use PostBeyond?
- How to set goals for successful employee advocacy
- How to get started (for managers and content creators)
- How to talk to users about social media
- How to import multiple users at once (group uploads)
- How to add an individual user
- How to create a group
- How to delete or archive a user