The image below explains the three different roles that can be assigned within the platform. The majority of your team will be set to Users, while you may have certain people assigned as Content Creators to help prepare content for the platform.
1. Administrator: Has full view of Admin and User side of the platform.
2. Content Creator: Has access to the User side and can also view some areas (Dashboard, Analytics, and Inbox) of the Admin view. They can modify content, but they can't make changes to teams, settings, or send out email updates.
3. User: Can only see the User side.
The following image details the ways the different user roles function and what their permissions are. You can download a PDF version of this image here or by clicking below.
- Why use PostBeyond?
- How to import multiple users at once (group uploads)
- How to add an individual user
- How to create a group
- How to delete or archive a user