1. Tap ‘Share’ on the post you would like to share:
2. Swipe to or tap on the icon of the desired social network you would like to share to:
3. Edit the post content and tap ‘Share’:
If you share a post without editing the content, the only thing that will be shared is the link to the post and the image.
4. When tapping ‘Share’, you will have 3 options:
- Tap ‘Share Now’ to share instantly
- Tap ‘Auto Queue’ to share at a preselected time slot based on Queued settings
- Tap ‘Manual Queue’ to share at a later time by manually choosing a date and time
You will know you shared successfully if you see a checkmark (if shared) or clock icon (if queued) above the network icon you shared to when you go back to the post.
Shared Queued or Scheduled
How to Share to Other Apps
1. Swipe to or tap on the icon with 3 dots
2. Edit the post content or use the pre-populated content:
3. Tap ‘iOS Share’:
4. You will be able to share the post link and image directly to other applications such as ‘Message’, ‘Mail', and other external apps: