In this lesson, we'll be going over the other ways of creating content. In this lesson you'll learn how to:
- Set up content feeds in your Inbox
- How to Import Posts via Content Feeds
- How to set up an Instagram feed
- How to create posts from user suggested content
Before you get started, we recommend going through the previous module.
Inbox is one of the most efficient ways to add posts to your content library. In this section you'll learn how to create the different types of content feeds in your Inbox. You can create feeds from Twitter accounts & hashtags, RSS feeds, Instagram hashtags, and YouTube channels.
- Create an Inbox feed from a twitter account
- Create an Inbox feed from an RSS feed
Once you have your content feeds set up, you'll be able to import posts directly to your library from these feeds. In this section you'll learn how to import posts.
- Create a post from one of your Inbox feeds
In order to create Instagram feed, an Instagram account has to be linked with your PostBeyond platform. Here you'll learn how to do that.
- Connect an Instagram account to your platform
- Create an Inbox feed from an Instagram hashtag
Your end users are a great source of material for the content library. This section will show how to go through and approve user suggested content, and what that looks like in the library.
- Create a post from a user suggested post (if there are no suggested posts yet, suggest a post first)
Continue to the next level here: