In this lesson we will go over our internal Email Update feature, which is a great way to keep users updated on what's going on at your company, and to highlight some of the content you would like them to share. In this lesson you'll learn how to:
- Create new email updates.
- Track how users are interacting with those updates.
Before you get started, we recommend going through the previous level.
Creating email updates is simple. You just choose who you want to send it to, write it up, then select which posts you'd like to attach. You can format your email update externally, then copy it into our text editor, create it within the app, and also use HTML code to format it.
- Send an email update to one of your groups (if you do not wish to send this to end users yet, you can create a test group and add yourself to it)
Every email you send will give you analytics on how each end user interacted with that email. You can see how many users it was successfully sent to, how many opened it, and how many clicks on content it generated.
- Go to the email analytics of one of your previously sent email updates.
- Sort the email analytics by number of opens.
Continue to the next module here: