In this lesson, we'll be going over initial steps on how to get started on the platform. You'll learn:
- Logging into the platform
- Changing your password (optional)
- Linking social networks
- Mobile app introduction
Note: If you would like additional help or training, you can check out our end user training webinars. For more details or to register go to this link.
Logging into the platform
This section will cover how to register and log into the platform.
There are a few ways to register for the platform:
- A Group Invite Link - This link will be provided in an Email and will allow you to register on the platform based on the Group you are assigned to by your Admin
- An Email Invitation - This will be provided in an Email and will include a 'Register Now' button
- If your company uses Single Sign-On (SSO), you will be able to log into the platform using your work login credentials
- Your admin has registered you for the platform and will send you your login credentials (username & password)
Your program administrator will determine which way of registering you will use and give you the necessary information.
- Log into PostBeyond and complete the onboarding screens
This section will cover how to link your social networks. Linking your social networks enables you to share or queue directly from the platform to your social accounts. In Settings, you will have the option of linking your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Go to User to Settings page
- Link your social network accounts
This section will give a brief introduction to the PostBeyond mobile app. The PostBeyond Mobile App is available to download on both iOS and Android. You can find them on the AppStore & Google Play.
- Download the PostBeyond mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Log into the app
- Scroll through Mobile App
Changing your password (Optional)
This section will cover how to change your password from within the platform.
The new password must meet the following requirements:
Must be at last 8 characters long and include at least one character from each of the following four character types:
- Upper-Case Letters
- Lower-Case Letters
- Special Characters, for example $ or %
- Go to your user settings
- Create a new password
- Log back in with the new password
Continue to the next level here: