In this lesson, we'll be going over how to Queue content from the platform on Mobile. You'll learn how to:
- How to Auto Queue Content (with Queue Settings)
- How to Manually Queue Posts
- My Shares: Where to See my Queued and Scheduled Content
- How Can I Edit the Schedule for my Queued & Scheduled Content
If you haven't yet completed the previous level, you can do that by clicking here.
How to Queue Content
This section will go over how to set queue times and how to queue content on Mobile. Your queue is a set of predefined times when you would like content to go out. Queuing posts allows you to set a post to be shared at a pre-defined time. When you queue a post to a particular social network, it will be scheduled to be shared in the next available slot.
Note: Queueing to Facebook is not available due to their regulations.
- Change your queue times for one of your networks
- Queue a post to one of your networks
This section will go over how to manually queue posts. Rather than queueing content to the predefined time slots, you can choose to manually queue posts to go out at a particular time.
- Manually queue a post to be shared at a particular time and date
This section will showcase how to view your queued content on My Shares.
- Overview of My Shares
- Search for posts on both queued and already shared
This section will explain how to edit the schedule for your queued content.
- Queue a post
- Go to 'My Shares' to edit the scheduled time for that post
Continue to the next level here: