In this lesson, we'll be going over alternative ways to share the content in your content library. In this level, learn:
- How to Share via Shareable Link on the Web
- How to Share via Shareable Link on the Mobile App
- Native Sharing Spotlight (includes Instagram)
This section will showcase Shareable Link. A Shareable Link is a shortened link to the post that you would like to share. Shareable Link allows you to share via email and to other social networks that are not currently available on PostBeyond.
- Use shareable link to share via Email
You can also use a Shareable Link on the Mobile App. This will allow you to throw the link to a post into a text message or email on the go.
- Use a shareable link in a text message
This section will display Native Sharing. Native Sharing allows you to share posts to other social networks that are not currently available from PostBeyond on Mobile.
- Share an image only post to Instagram
- Share a post via email or text message through native sharing
Continue to the next level here: