If there is a post you would like to be shared at a particular time, you can manually schedule that post. This allows you to choose the date and time at which a particular post will be shared. Note: This feature is currently only available for LinkedIn & Twitter.
1. From your feed, find a post you would like to schedule and tap 'Share'
2. Select which network you would like to schedule it to, then personalize the post and tap 'Share'
3. Tap 'Manual Queue'
4. Tap to Select a Time and Date
5. Choose the date and time you would like the post to be shared
6. When the date is selected, tap 'Done'
You will then see that post queued to the time and date selected in the share schedule.
You can see which posts you have scheduled and edit them from your 'My Shares' tab.