If you are using Gmail as your email platform, you can easily set up a secure login that is verified through users' work gmail accounts.
- Admin provides all approved domains for access to the platform
- PostBeyond makes required updates
- Users can log in using their Gmail with approved domains
- Extremely easy set up
- User does not have to remember multiple passwords
- Users are not grouped accordingly upon registration (unless the same list of users is Preloaded)
In order to set-up Google SSO, contact your CSM with the list of approved domains.