If you would like to have users sign-in through the systems you already employ, you can do that by setting-up SSO through SAML.
- Administrator’s IT team completes the SSO requirements and sends them to PostBeyond
- PostBeyond makes required updates
- Testing is done on both ends to ensure it is properly set up
- Users log in using the same username and password they would to any other application they use this system for
- User does not have to remember multiple passwords as this leverages their existing work logins
- Can be connected with Active Directory (AD) so Administrator doesn’t have to worry if user a is terminated
- Can take longer to set up if the IT team is not prepared ahead of time
- Users are not grouped accordingly unless the groups match those in the Active Directory or the same list is Preloaded in advance to PostBeyond
In order to set-up SAML SSO, contact your CSM with the list of approved domains.