In this lesson, we'll be going over what the Content Library consists of. You'll learn:
- Overview of content library
- Content Card features (Liking, Commenting, and Users Shared)
If you haven't yet completed the previous level, you can do that by clicking here.
In this section we will navigate through the Feed. You will learn how to browse content, how you can filter, sort, and search for content, and what the leaderboard is.
Practice accessing different components in the Content Library:
- Click on a topic and Sort content by 'Latest,' Filter by 'Unshared'
- Search for a term in the search bar
- Subscribe to a Topic
- Find your Leaderboard standing
In this section we will look at features of the Content Card. Sharing will be discussed in the next module. You will be able to access insights such as Likes & Comments on the post and Users Shared.
Practice accessing different components of Content Card
- Find an interesting post and like the post
- Find an interesting post and comment on the post
- Find an interesting post and see who shared the post
Continue to the next level here: