In this lesson, we will be going over how to invite employees to PostBeyond in bulk. Administrators can easily send email invitations to large groups of employees with a link to create a PostBeyond account.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite employees to PostBeyond in bulk.
- Customize email invitations.
- Send email invitations.
Our focus in this lesson is adding employees to PostBeyond in bulk, if you would like to learn how to invite individual employees, please see this lesson: How to Invite Users to PostBeyond.
How to Bulk Invite Employees to PostBeyond:
1. Go to the Administrator side of the platform. Click on the 'Team' tab.
2. Click on the 'Invite users' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Invite via Email'.
4. Click on 'Upload a CSV'.
5. Select 'Sample CSV for inviting users', drag and drop an existing file, or select an existing file.
6. Fill in the employee's first name, last name, email, role (User, Content Creator, or Administrator) and group ID in the CSV file for every employee you would like to invite to PostBeyond.
7. Click the 'Upload file' button.
8. Customize the email invitation. Include a personalized, relevant, and compelling message encouraging employees to register for PostBeyond.
9. Click the ‘Send Invites’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
10. You did it! After clicking the 'Send Invites' button, email invitations will be immediately sent to employees. This message will appear when your invites have been successfully sent.
Employees will immediately receive the invitation in their email. Your custom message will be formatted like this: