In this lesson, we will be going over how to invite individual employees to PostBeyond. Administrators can easily send email invitations to employees with a link to create a PostBeyond account.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite individual employees to PostBeyond.
- Customize email invitations.
- Send email invitations.
Our focus in this lesson is adding individual employees to PostBeyond, if you would like to learn how to invite groups of employees in bulk, please see this lesson: How to Bulk Invite Employees to PostBeyond.
How to Invite Individual Employees to PostBeyond:
1. Go to the Administrator side of the platform. Click on the 'Team' tab.
2. Click on the 'Invite users' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Invite via Email'.
4. Fill in the fields.
5. Click on '+ Add new user' to add additional users.
6. If you would like to upload a group of employees in bulk, please see this lesson: How to Bulk Invite Employees to PostBeyond.
7. Customize the email invitation. Include a personalized, relevant, and compelling message encouraging employees to create a PostBeyond account.
8. Click the ‘Send Invites’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
9. You did it! After clicking the 'Send Invites' button, email invitations will be immediately sent to employees. This message will appear when your invites have been successfully sent.
Employees will immediately receive the invitation in their email. Your custom message will be formatted like this: