In this lesson, we will be going over how to send email reminders to users that have been invited to PostBeyond, but have not registered yet. Administrators can easily customize and send email reminders including a link to create a PostBeyond account to invited users.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to:
- Send email reminders to individual invited users.
- Send email reminders to all invited users.
- Customize email reminders.
How to Send Email Reminders to Invited Users:
1. Go to the Administrator side of the platform. Click on the 'Team' tab.
2. Click on the 'Invite users' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Send Reminders'.
4. Select the individual user(s) you would like to send an email reminder to.
5. Send an email reminder to all users that have been invited. You will only be able to see users invited to Group(s) that you oversee.
6. Click on 'Customize & Send Reminder'.
7. Customize the email reminder. Include a personalized, relevant, and compelling message encouraging employees to create a PostBeyond account.
8. Click the 'Send Reminders' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
9. You did it! After clicking the 'Send Reminders' button, email reminders will be immediately sent to employees. This message will appear when your reminders have been successfully sent.
Employees will immediately receive the reminder in their email. Your custom message will be formatted like this: