In this lesson we will go over the different analytics that can be viewed on the Administrator dashboard. We will also go over how to set up the point systems on the Leaderboard and how to set values for each activity to properly calculate your Earned Media Value (EMV) for PostBeyond.
This lesson will include:
- Review of the Manager Dashboard.
- Review of the Manager Settings.
- Earned Media Value (EMV).
Before you get started, we recommend going through the previous module.
The Administrator dashboard is the first thing you will see when you log into PostBeyond as an Administrator or Content Creator. The dashboard can offer valuable insights into how your program is doing. Here we'll go over what each section of the dashboard means.
- Change your view of the manager dashboard to show activity from the last 14 days.
- Check how many interactions you have had over the period you are looking at.
- Note how many shares your platform has had in the period.
You can change both your personal settings and your company settings from the Settings page. Here we will go over how these settings can affect the way you work within PostBeyond.
- Change your own password.
- Change your notification settings.
Your Leaderboard is a great way to get users motivated to share content. There are many different ways you can set up the Leaderboard so that points are awarded for the activity you would like to encourage. Here you will learn how to set up the way points are awarded to end users.
- Review the point allocation of LinkedIn shares on your Leaderboard.
- Note who the top three users on your Leaderboard are.
Earned Media Value allows you to see how much it would have cost you to purchase the same interactions in paid media on the social networks. You can set these values up to reflect what you know about the costs for things like clicks, likes, and retweets.
- Note your EMV for the period you are looking at.
- Change the way EMV is allocated to Twitter reshares.
Continue to the next level here:
Understanding User Behaviour: Level 2- Analytics